Grange Courthouse is registered by National Inventory of Architectural Heritage.
Detached single-storey limestone court house, built c. 1891. Gable-fronted entrance porch projecting from north end of west elevation. Pitched slate roof, clay ridge tiles, brick corbelled chimneystack, concrete verge capings, half-round galvanised steel gutters on exposed rafter ends. Roughly-coursed squared rubble walling, tooled ashlar quoins, chamfered plinth, panel over porch door inscribed ‘COURTHOUSE’ commemorating its erection by W. Cowper Temple. Square-headed window openings, tooled ashlar dressings, flush sills, hardwood casement windows c. 1990. Depressed-arch window opening to north gable, tooled ashlar dressings, flush sill, hardwood casement window c. 1990. Triangular-arch door openings, tooled ashlar dressings, splayed reveals to south door opening, porch with concave moulded reveals tapering to point at plinth blocks, painted vertically-sheeted timber doors with triangular blind panels over. Elevated above street level, gravelled paving, coursed rubble stone boundary walls, square copings, square gate piers with splayed flat-topped caps, new road intersection to north.
This pleasing little court house is prominently located on the outskirts of Grange. The projecting entrance porch gives an added dimension to the building and the stonework displays fine craftsmanship.